Are you serious?

It has just been requested that tomorrow afternoon for our family portrait session (OUTDOORS), I wear makeup. So it would appear that in our family portrait I will look like I've been punched in the face, as the sweat washes my mascara down my cheeks. You know, because sweat rings just aren't photogenic enough for a family portrait. I loathe having my picture taken. I have what you would fashionably call 'body image issues'. Apparently, I look just fine. But to me, there is no clothing (as I proved yet again today when I was unable to find even one suitable shirt) that can make ME think I look good. Add to that the fact that it's going to be in the mid-30s tomorrow (90s), and we'll be at the beach (I'm sure I've mentioned my love/hate relationship with the beach). Fun, fun, fun. Time to brush off those acting skills, this is going to be a tough one to pull off.
 
Say it with me - "I love the beach, I'm beautiful, I don't look like a pregnant hippo (no offense to pregnant hippos), It's freezing cold outside, I am having a GREAT time."
 
Or something like that...
 
Sarah

Comments

I love pregnant hippos...and I love you (not that you're a pregnant hippo..)Praying for the perfect day! xoxox
Amanda said…
As soon as I get over my jealousy of you being at the beach tomorrow, I will then feel bad for you and think happy thoughts so you will have a good time. But for this very moment... yeah... I'm still a little jealous. :)

Blessings-
Amanda

Popular posts from this blog

What a relief!

Where Do We Go Next?

Please understand