Wednesday

Another busy day in our life.
 
Lachlan is having an exam tomorrow morning, (1 down, 1 to go!)
The girls and I all have checkups with our GP tomorrow, so we'll be there for about an hour.
After that, we go to Bible study, and then home for lunchtime and naps all around.
Possibly, I'll pop into the church office tomorrow evening to take care of the bulletin. I'll see how I go.
I hope to get that devotional finished tomorrow - It's a favourite passage of mine, as it was in a song I sang once for church. I'll share it with you all when I've finished.
 
I've also signed up to do this interview - I'll interview another blogger, and in turn, will be interviewed by a different blogger, and we'll all post the interviews on our website, hopefully making new acquaintances along the way.
 
Other than that, it's late and I need to sleeeeeep.
But first, tidy up the kitchen.  Meh.
Good night, world!
Sarah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a relief!

Where Do We Go Next?

Please understand