Heat

I don't deal well with it, which may be an understatement. But I'd like to try and put a positive spin on this, if at all possible. And once you've said "I loathe this climate with an undying passion that consumes me to my toenails", it's kind of hard to be positive, don't you think?
 
So. Like I said - I don't handle it well. I get cranky. And today has been, shall we say, rather warm. I am sweating, and mostly I've just been sitting. That's right - sweating while SITTING. I can't go outside, because my northern-hemisphere complexion gets burnt right crispy if I'm outside for more than .02 seconds, regardless of whether I've bathed in sunscreen or not.
 
But...
 
God has brought me here for a reason. I don't know what it is, but there is a reason. I might never know. I do know that He has a plan, and it's way better than any I could have cooked up. Cooked. Get it? Heat - Cooked?
 
Right. So I'll just embrace the heat, and try and find the positive side of things. Like maybe I'll sweat out a kilo or two at my exercise class.
 
XOXO,
Sarah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a relief!

Where Do We Go Next?

Please understand