All I need now is some Funky Cold Medina

I vaguely remember this song as having a cool intro - but I might be mixing it up with the other song I remember by Tone Loc - didn't he do a remix of Wild Thing? At any rate, I remember the intro being him saying "Let's do it" followed by a cool drum beat. That might be the Wild Thing song. Anywho, I strained my back yesterday with all the lifting, bending, and rearranging, and I still don't feel well, but I was sitting here, wasting time on Facebook, when I was seized with the inexplicable desire to wash all the linens, vacuum and mop all the floors, and alphabetise my cd and dvd collections. Weird, right? But then again, I've never been what you'd call normal. And praise the LORD for that! So that song popped into my head. Or those songs, since I'm not sure which one it really is. So I've got dressed in my athletic/housecleaning clothes, I've got my iPod, and the girls will 'help' as they wish to. And I'll try not to be sick on anything .  I'll see you again tomorrow, when I hope to post some before/after shots of my exploits the last couple of days.
 
XOXO,
Sarah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a relief!

Where Do We Go Next?

Please understand