Words

Sometimes my brain is like an internet browser - and someone is surfing the web of my mind, flitting from one topic to the next, until they can't remember where they started out. Words escape me when I try to put fingers to keyboard. My mind doesn't seem able to focus on any one thing, and I'm constantly distracted. I can't even seem to pull together a to-do list today. So I'm just going to roll with it, and hope that it all gets done to some degree. It's not sadness, per se - it's more just distractedness, absentmindedness. I seem to remember the nickname Space Cadet from my childhood, and it fits pretty well in this situation.  
 
I am very tired, as I haven't been sleeping well at night. No dreams to speak of, none that I remember anyway. Just waking up tired. Which, as I understand it, is par for the course. I said to Lachlan last night that it's not just me that struggles with parenting - anyone would have difficulty managing two young children so close together in age, and that 90% of the time, I'm doing it on my own. Saying that out loud gave me some perspective, which was good.
 
Well, since no one's invented the self-cleaning house, and there are no housecleaning fairies to be found, I'd probably better get to it.
 
Thanks for listening!
Sarah

Comments

Amanda said…
Self cleaning house. Ha. I need that.

I'm sorry your feeling a bit out of sorts... I will pray for you ok??

Blessings-
Amanda
Sometimes you have to put yourself out there and tell the husband the truth..it hurts, but then you feel better. Amazing how that works, right?

Popular posts from this blog

What a relief!

Where Do We Go Next?

Please understand