Starting over

I've had to start the NaBloPoMo clock over again. I'm starting in November. I went away for a few days, and didn't even think about it, as I was so blissed out. Huge bed, heated pools, Olympic-sized bathtub, perfect shower, and a spa. That's right, a spa. I came back refreshed, which is a good thing for the entire family.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go clean up purple food coloring and muddy footprints. And puddles in the bathroom. The puddles happened because of the purple food coloring and the muddy footprints. And despite the puddles, my children still have pink/blue/purple hands and feet. And I'm not sure the colour will ever come out of the grouting in my kitchen. But I digress...
 
XOXO,
Sarah

Comments

So what possessed you to use food coloring? Did it come out? A SPA in the room? Ahhhh...hope you and Lachlan had a (ahem) good time! (wink wink)

Popular posts from this blog

Where Do We Go Next?

What a relief!

Please understand