Technically...

this was for yesterday. I got busy, and although I had mentally composed a post, I was already in bed so I decided to do it this morning. You get a two-fer today!

So here's today's random funny:

What is up with children and toilets??

Everywhere we go, Charlie has to check out the toilet. She tells me she needs to do wee or poop, even when she really only wants to check out the toilet. Do kids have a rating system? Does a wall flusher rate higher than a regular tank flusher? Does pink soap rate higher than foamy soap? I do know she's freaked out by the air hand dryers - refuses to use them. So really, what are your thoughts on this? I remember my family referring to my sister as "the bathroom inspector", so I'm pretty sure it's a common thing. But it's funny to watch, that's for sure. She has to ask all manner of questions, and inspect everything before we can go. Which is okay, unless it's a smelly toilet. Who wants to loiter in there??

It's a short post this morning, as I've got to get ready for 'work'. I'm helping my mother-in-law do some catering this weekend. It's been great fun - we make a good team in the kitchen!

XOXO,
Sarah

Comments

Amanda said…
I have not heard of this... but I am sure my kids will do something sililar!!

You are too funny though... this has to make it into the book somehow...

Hope you are feeling blessed and loved.

Cause you are!

Amanda
Janson used to be afraid of the automatic flushing toilets...she'd scream her head off! There's something in that water, I feel...

Popular posts from this blog

What a relief!

Where Do We Go Next?

Please understand