So here's what it means to me

After receiving several responses, here's what my take on 'loving myself' is:
 
Replacing "I hate myself" with "God loves me"
Replacing "I'm so ugly" with "God made me beautiful"
Replacing "I'm worthless" with "God thinks I'm priceless"
Replacing "I'm a terrible mother" with "I was born to do this"
Replacing "I can't" with "We can"
 
Loving myself comes from loving others - my children, my husband, my family, my friends. So I'm going to play with my kids, cook lovely dinners, keep my home tidy (as much as you can with a toddler and an almost crawler), keep myself tidy, do the laundry, and make our home a haven. In serving my family, I serve God, and therein lies my reward.
Now off to get Pippa up - she's a sleepyhead today!
XOXO,
Sarah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a relief!

Where Do We Go Next?

Please understand