My Mummy Manifesto

I am not you. I love you and I respect you, but I am not you. So I'm going to stop trying to be you. Because it's not working for me.
There are many people in my life, people whom I respect and admire. I see their life from my view, and it looks pretty awesome. I think "I want some of that!", but here's the rub: I am not them. So what works for them, may or may not work for me. I've got to be a wife to my husband, and a mother to my children, and I've got to do what works for us, instead of forcing us into a mold that isn't made for us. I've got to do the best I can, making each day better than the one before it. It doesn't mean that I love anyone less, or disagree with their parenting style, or anything like that - it's just that I'm striving to find what is right for our family.
So I'm forging a new path with my husband and kids - one that's made for us, and no one else. I may or may not take it, but advice is always welcome and appreciated. So that's my .02 for today.
 
XOXO,
Sarah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Do We Go Next?

What a relief!

Please understand