I RULE!!!

Seriously. I do. I had this idea, to make personalised Christmas ornaments for everyone out of playdough. Ambitious, but something I could sort of do with Charlie Brown. Here are the first 4, and they turned out awesome! Just in case you can't tell from the photo, clockwise from top left they are: a handbag with a flower on it, a coffee mug, a flamingo, and flower. How cool are they?!? I can't wait to get the supplies to make the rest of them!
Otherwise, we're doing okay. Not fantastic, but not terrible. Just okay. Taking one day at a time, one hour at a time. Trying not to sweat the small stuff. (And it's all small stuff).
Now off to cook dinner - Pizza for grownups and lentils and barley for Charlie.
XOXO,
Sarah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a relief!

Where Do We Go Next?

Please understand