Another gorgeous day

Maybe it's to do with the hole in the ozone layer, but the sky is always so blue here! It's always encouraging when you wake up to clear blue skies. So encouraging, that I'm going to attempt to take the girls to the library to swap out our books. I got to read one, and skimmed the other, but didn't get to listen to the one on CD. I think that medium might be a bit improbable for me at this stage. Other than that, it's a catch-up day here. Cleaning and laundry, mostly. It's pizza night again, which means no cooking for me! My goal for today is to have the house cleaned and laundry finished by 4:00, so we can:  Go to the library, pick up the pizza, pick up Lachlan, come home and eat the pizza, bathe girls and put them to bed, leaving the rest of the evening to watch a movie (Twilight) and tv show (Dr. Who - a Tom Baker episode), and retiring early.
 
So, given the state of my kitchen, I should probably start there. Like 5 minutes ago, if 4:00 is my cut-off point.
 
I'll post tomorrow to tell you how it all went down.
 
XOXO,
Sarah

Comments

Amanda said…
Hope everything goes as planned!

God bless-
Amanda
I await the posting with bated breath! Kiss the kidlets for me!

Popular posts from this blog

What a relief!

Where Do We Go Next?

Please understand