And the other side of that coin...

You know how a few weeks ago, I was all excited because the kids were happy, I felt good, the house was clean, and I was gushing sparkly rainbow fairies from every orifice?
 
Well, we've come half-circle from there. Kids not listening, house is a dump, I feel absolutely without energy, drive, or power to change any of it. I'm not enjoying cooking as much as I normally do, I just find it to be another thing on my list. The list that never, ever, ever, gets finished. The list, that when viewed at 10:30 at night, screams what a failure I am, because it's not finished.  

What has changed in just a few weeks? I don't know. I just pray that the mojo comes back shortly. Because my brain hurts from the noise, mess, and lack of sleep.
 
In the meantime, can someone send some chocolate my way?
 
XOXO,
Sarah

Comments

I'm sending chocolate...and if it makes you feel any better...I'm totally feeling the same way. Sapped of all energy or usefulness. I have gone to the extreme of cooking frozen meals! AHHHH!!!
Amanda said…
Failure? Failure????

STOP IT!!! RIGHT NOW!!! (I am yelling at you)

You are so far from a failure it is not even possible.

Do your kids know how to pray? Have you told them about their Savior?? Have you lived your life in a way that they know who you Serve???

Do you think God cares that you have a pile of dirty clothes in your kitchen and its been there since 2008? (well maybe) ;)

You are a daughter of the King. You are who GOD says you are. HE is NOT disappointed in you.

Do not lay that burden upon yourself.

I am hugging you sweet you... accept it and start over...
with a delight in who you are and what you do!!

Blessings-
Amanda

Popular posts from this blog

What a relief!

Where Do We Go Next?

Please understand