What a relief!

I have a hard time keeping secrets. Not other people's secrets, but my own. So when I have a secret, I really want to broadcast it to the world. The last 5 days have been incredibly difficult for me, but finally I can tell everyone.
 
I am indeed, as my sister eloquently put it, with child. Well, given the title of my blog I'm usually with child, but specifically, my uterus is with child again.
 
It's truly amazing how even just the knowledge that you are pregnant can change your perceptions. Monday, I didn't know. It didn't even cross my mind. Tuesday morning, I didn't know. Tuesday afternoon, I know. And all of a sudden, I'm exhausted and nauseated. Physically, I am no different, really from Monday to today. But mentally, emotionally? My world has been officially rocked!
 
XOXO,
Sarah

Comments

Krista said…
congratulations! :)
cass said…
*crosses out getting pregnant on her sissy's list* that's another one down for the new year resolution. *giggles at her sis, sings* do a little dance, make a lil love get down tonight, get down tonight
YAY! You're outed!

I can't wait! Girl? Boy?
September babies ARE my specialty, you know!?

Much much love and lots of extra prayers!

Popular posts from this blog

Where Do We Go Next?

Please understand