A Poem in progress, of sorts

let go, the whisper on the breeze
echoes like thunder in my heart.
 
I can't, with fists clenched
around all these expectations
 
Let go, it's okay, I know
it's hard for you to do.
 
But who will do it all
if not me?
 
Let go, and trust me.
 
I'm too scared, I can't see,
It's too hard, I don't know how
 
LET GO of your fear, it is blinding
LET GO of the chaos in your heart, it is deafening
 
let go, the whisper on the breeze...
 
 
 
I don't know if I can let go and simply trust that things will fall into place. I just don't operate that way. But I can hear the whispers, and I they give me hope that someday, I'll be ready to let go. And for now, that's enough.
 
XOXO,
Sarah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Do We Go Next?

What a relief!

Please understand