So maybe I just won't be quite as vocal about it...

Something dawned on me today.
 
I complain a lot. And I'm not saying that I don't deserve to say "I'm struggling", but what I realised is that by saying that all the time, I'm probably alienating people. People I care about very deeply. So yes, life is still hard. But maybe I won't talk about that quite as much. Because there is a lot of beauty in the world as well. And if we all focused more on the beautiful, then maybe life would be a bit easier. Like instead of getting upset because your 2 1/2 year old chewed up crayons again, just admire the drawing that was made before the crayons were chewed up. Or maybe just take a photo of it, for future amusement.
 
XOXO,
Sarah

Comments

Amanda said…
Ha!! Good luck with that.

No, I'm kidding. Seriously, yes, complaining a lot is hard for both the complainer and complainee-

But talking about your kids creativity in the crayon dept. isn't complaining! And its hard to have a 'glass is half full' perspective 24/7, and what is your blog for if not to talk about what YOU want to talk about!

You are a good mom. You are a good person. You can talk about whatever YOU want! Thats what makes you blog special... its YOUR perspective on life! :)

Blessings-
Amanda
You don't complain a lot. You actually make me want to be better... venting is a good thing! xooxo

Popular posts from this blog

What a relief!

Where Do We Go Next?

Please understand