After a while, crocodile

I'm taking a break. I'm experiencing a low period, and just want to withdraw for a bit. So I'm turning off my computer, and I can't tell you when I'll be back. I don't know, because I don't know how long this low will last. I just know that what little energy and will I have, needs to be focused into getting through it. Nothing has happened to bring this on, and I think it's been coming for a while, but I've been too busy to heed the warning signs. God is good, though - and He will be with me, even in the darkness. So it will be okay. I really believe that, it's not just a line to convince myself (or you). I will see you all on the other side of this chasm, as soon as God and I figure out a way to cross it.
 
XOXO,
Sarah

Comments

Amanda said…
Hey... you want to talk! Want to send me an email and share whats bugging you? I was JUST looking up some Scripture for another friend... mind if I share this with you?

Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

Resist him (devil), standing firm in the faith, because you know that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kind of sufferings.

And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.



This is 1 Peter 5:7,9,10


Powerful stuff...

PLEASE let me know if I can help in any way!!

Blessings~
Amanda

Popular posts from this blog

What a relief!

Where Do We Go Next?

Please understand