Things I Love Thursday - Handprint edition



It's a blurry photo, but it's my bathroom mirror covered in handprints. Every day I clean it, and every night, at teeth-brushing time, C climbs up on the vanity, resting her hands on the mirror, insistent that she can do it herself. These handprints represent a growing sense of confidence and independence that warms my heart. Someday, they won't be there, and I'll miss them. So for now, I don't mind so much. In fact, as the title of this post indicates, I love them. What do you love today? To find out what others are loving today, visit The Diaper Diaries.

XO,

Sarah

Comments

I love, love, love this perspective. Thanks for the reminder.
UP said…
I miss the little handprints around the house!

They do grow UP too fast!

UP
cass said…
so precious

Popular posts from this blog

What a relief!

Where Do We Go Next?

Please understand