Out of town

But just for the weekend. I'm taking the girls to a conference with me, called Fire On The Mountain .
The seminar I'm planning on attending is titled "Nailing Narcissus to the Cross: Redemption and Self-Esteem". It's something I struggle with a lot, so I'm really looking forward to hearing what he has to say.
 
Anyways, since I haven't even begun to gather anything for the girls over the weekend, and the house is just not clean enough for me to leave it just yet, and I'm still technically in my pjs, I'd best scoot. We'll be back on Monday, ready to impart some words of wisdom from the weekend.
 
XOXO,
Sarah

Comments

I will totally be waiting to hear...that sounds incredible!
Amanda said…
Sounds amazing!! Can't wait to hear the details!

Blessings-
Amanda

Popular posts from this blog

What a relief!

Where Do We Go Next?

Please understand