Learning opportunity

Although what I'm supposed to be learning is, as of yet, a complete and total mystery.
I think I would rather repeatedly bash my head into a wall than spend another minute trying to figure out the mood swings of my toddler. One minute she's squealing and laughing with absolute glee, the next she is doing that shrieky-crying-whining thing that makes my brain hurt. The 'crazy mommy eyes' inducing thing that she does. I know, I know - she's two. and a half. I get it. I'm the adult, and I need to be understanding. At the moment though, I just want to run. RUN, and not look back. But then she laughs again, reeling me right back to her little temperamental side. Oh, how I love my children. Perhaps that's what I'm supposed to learn from today?
 
XOXO,
Sarah

Comments

Amanda said…
I wish I could help ya... or at least babysit for awhile! :)

God bless-
Amanda
Crazy Mommy eyes are such a blessing! God truly gave Mom's the gift of "THE look!"

Popular posts from this blog

Where Do We Go Next?

What a relief!

Please understand