A Day at Home

We're staying home today. No specific plans, no timelines, no deadlines. Except that The Fairies are on today at 3:30, and we certainly can't miss that! We'll bake some biscuits for morning tea at church on Sunday, maybe do some colouring, and perhaps even organise some things to send overseas.
 
Dinner tonight is low-key - just a pasta bake, with some roasted veggies and garlic bread. Hopefully, I'll be able to get things under control here today, so I can have an early night. Early would be good.
 
Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go eat breakfast so I can start the day. And I should probably change out of my pajamas while I'm at it. Just in case someone stops by.
 
XOXO,
Sarah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a relief!

Where Do We Go Next?

Please understand