I'm just happy today

and I can't describe it any better than that. I don't know what else to say, really.
 
Pippa seems to have recovered from being stepped on, and is no longer limping. Even her face has cleared up from eating the cracker at church a couple of weeks ago. Charlie's speech continues to expand, with new and unusual things coming out every day. At the moment, she loves singing along to Colin Buchanan,  which is extremely encouraging for me. I feeeeeel good (na na na na na na na). Tacos for dinner tonight, and that's always a party. I just thought it would be nice to share some good news for once, instead of talking about how hard this all is. (And it is, oh yes - it is hard)
 
XOXO,
Sarah

Comments

It is a pleasure to have a happy part once in a while... xoxox

Popular posts from this blog

What a relief!

Where Do We Go Next?

Please understand