One step closer

to finding out whether Charlie's got a nut allergy. I opted to do the RAST testing, as it's one blood draw (unless your kids veins are difficult to find), and they can store it for up to a year, using that sample to test for up to 16 different allergens. As a guilt offering, I took Charlie to McDonald's for lunch. And now we're home, and I'm in that post-McDonald's carbohydrate valley, where you just want to sleeeeeeeeeep. Which I will now go do, in a spectacular, drowning in my own drool, someone could break into my house and I wouldn't know it, shoes off and under the covers kind of fashion. Nighty night, y'all.
 
Cheers,
Sarah

Comments

That test is the best! It's invasive and not fun at first, but it can show all sorts of allergens that the skin test won't show! I'm proud of you! Let me know how she makes out.

Popular posts from this blog

What a relief!

Where Do We Go Next?

Please understand