Quickie post

So we had a few clothing changes today, and Charlotte is teething, stuffy, and just plain cranky. I've got low iron levels, which explains why I feel so tired all the time and really want to eat a slab of rare steak. Lachlan is back into university, so he's busy with that. Pippa Jane is just doing what she does all day, which is to say float around and kick me everywhere between ribs and pelvis. I've got a rather embarrassingly located varicose vein, which causes me more than a little bit of discomfort but the doctor assured me that it will go away after the baby comes (praise God for that!). My Dad is still hanging in there, and although it's hard not knowing what's happening every minute of every day over there, I'm rather glad I don't. Just thinking about how much he must be suffering makes me cry all over again, and while there's nothing wrong with crying, I'd rather focus on the joy he will feel when he sees God face to face. So at the end of the day, my life is exactly as it's meant to be for today, and that's a pretty good place to be. Now off to bed for me, because in spite of the broken sleep Charlie Brown got tonight, she will still wake up at 6:45 AM sharp tomorrow, no matter how tired I am!
XOXO,
Sarah
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a relief!

Where Do We Go Next?

Please understand