It must be hard...

being two that is. Two years ago tonight at midnight, my labour started. And 20 1/2 hours after that, my big bad toddler came into the world, only she was a scrawny scrappy thing. I look at her growing and changing every second of every day, and I can't believe how blessed I am. I have doubts, to be sure. Doubts that I am worthy of being her mother. But then God reminds me that he chose ME and no one else to be her Mommy. And once the Creator of the universe says you are the right woman for the job, well, you kind of can't argue with that! Two years ago, this was my girl:




And here she is today, in all her sassy glory:

I could not have imagined that my tiny, tiny baby would ever grow into such a
cheeky little girl. Her current favourite foods are chocolate, chips, cheese, black olives, lettuce, and carrot. Her favourite thing to say? "I want to". I know it's her favourite because she says it about 500 times a day! But you know what? Even when she makes me want to tear my hair out, on some level she always makes me laugh, and I can not, do not want to, imagine my life without her.
XOXO,
Sarah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a relief!

Where Do We Go Next?

Please understand