Flamingo Friday

I'm going to start a scrapbook of flamingo stuff. Newspaper clippings, photos, what have you. It makes me feel closer to my family, but especially my dad. So from now on, my blog will have two Friday themes. Flamingo Montoya Friday, where I post this guy:



doing something crazy, and Fight the Frump Friday, in conjunction with Fabulous Fussy over at http://fussypants.typepad.com/

Oh, and by the way, our new lounges are being delivered on Thursday!!! Soft, beautiful lounges that one can actually sleep lounge on (well, most people can't, but I'm short so I'll fit quite nicely). I am SO excited! This is what they look like, but in a pretty pale sage green color. It's a little boxy in appearance for my liking, but by far kinder to the 'sitting parts' than the other ones we tested.



That's all I've got for today. Off to do something productive (but not too hard!)
XOXO,
Sarah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a relief!

Where Do We Go Next?

Please understand