Maybe it is too much...

But It is my family, and at this point, you don't get to decide how many babies we have.

I may not have wanted this child before, but I'll fight anyone who says he or she shouldn't be born because the world is overpopulated enough.

Maybe it will be hard - and maybe it won't.

Maybe the birth will be hard - and maybe it won't.

Maybe we'll have a boy - or maybe a girl.

Maybe this, Maybe that.

In the light of reality, all those 'maybes' don't matter to me.

The reality is that this child is here, he or she is loved, wanted, and cherished, and today, that's enough. I refuse to worry about 6 months from now. It's pointless.

And maybe, just maybe, that's the way it's supposed to be.

XO,
Sarah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a relief!

Where Do We Go Next?

Please understand