Stewardship

I've been wrestling with this particular topic lately. Am I a good steward (stewardess?) of all that has been given to me?
 
Money - do I really manage it wisely?
 
Time - I know I don't manage that well. (Facebook anyone?)
 
Gifts - I use my gift, but I don't take care of it as I used to. I almost never warm up before singing (don't tell my music teachers that!), and rarely rest my voice when I'm tired.
 
Health - Again, I know I need to do better. A lot better.
 
Family - Do I cherish my family? Do I treat them as I wish to be treated? Do I truly see to their needs?
 
Grace - God has given me redeeming grace - do I pay that forward to the people around me, or do I keep it to myself and give none to others?
 
Home - I have a beautiful home, do I manage it wisely? Do I take care of it? Do I keep it functioning smoothly (as much as I can, at any rate)?
 
Food - We are blessed with an abundance of food, as evidenced by the number of things that go into our compost.
 
I know that this might sound like I'm being a bit unrealistic - but I don't think I am. I'm simply wanting to examine what my daily life looks like under the light of God's provision. It all comes down to choice. How do I CHOOSE to use my resources?
 
What about you? How do you choose to use your resources?
 
XOXO,
Sarah
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a relief!

Where Do We Go Next?

Please understand