Not much happening here today

It's a grey rainy day, so there isn't a lot going on. I will probably vacuum the floors after Charlotte goes to sleep, and then sit down and have a cuppa with God. Maybe nap a bit, maybe not. I'm feeling a bit out of sorts today, as I had a bit of trouble falling asleep last night. More related to my Dad and waiting for a phone call than pregnancy. I also woke up early this morning (6:00 AM), and couldn't get back to sleep. So I got up and made tea for us, checked my email, did a Bible study, made Charlotte's breakfast, and just had some quiet time to myself. It was nice to just be alone with my thoughts for a bit. Now I'm back to downstairs to see what my unusually quiet child is exploring.
Love,
Sarah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a relief!

Please understand

What do you think you're doing???