Does she or doesn't she?

I am at a loss.
 
I can't figure it out, and I don't know if it's because I'm an absolute moron, or I'm just as uneducated as everyone else in the ways of toddlers.
 
I'm speaking, of course, about toilet habits.
 
One day, she couldn't care less about having a wet or soiled nappy. The next, she takes it off so she can do wee or poo on the potty. Or takes it off as soon as she's done it. Is she ready, or isn't she? I can't figure it out. I do know that for today, if I have to clean one more puddle, or wash one more blanket, I will scream. Long and loud. So if you hear something, like that scene in The Princess Bride, it's only me, mmm'kay?
 
I am taking until the 27th off from blogging, in an serious, and business-like effort to make the potty training happen. We will be trying every potty trick known to the world, and pulling out all the stops. I will be up to my eyeballs in poop and pee, so I probably shouldn't be touching the keyboard anyway. Nappies are now for sleeping, full stop. End of story.
 
If I do not return, it's because I have asphyxiated from the disinfectant fumes we will no doubt require in the next two weeks.
 
XOXO,
Sarah
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Do We Go Next?

What a relief!

Please understand