Not much to write about

which is unusual for me. I mean, even when there's not much to write about, I still write stuff. The truth is, each day is pretty much identical to the one before it. So I don't know what to write. Yesterday, I asked Charlie Brown if she wanted to go shopping, and she asked me if we were going to have 'cinos. I've created a monster! We went, but she was unbelievably naughty after I'd already ordered, and for the rest of the night. One of those nights when I'm praying for bedtime to come quickly. We had takeaway last night, because I was so stressed out from doing the shopping. It made us both feel sick, so that was kind of a waste. Today, we're staying at home because it's kind of gray and overcast, plus I'm still feeling a bit sick. So we're going to try and get some cleaning up done, to prepare for our visitors this weekend. Got to go now, 'cause Charlie's gone all quiet.
XOXO,
Sarah

Comments

Anonymous said…
just wanted to see how you were doing email me.

Popular posts from this blog

Where Do We Go Next?

What a relief!

Please understand