Waiting

In this season, I wait. I wait to meet our newest family member, I wait to figure out how we will all blend to make a complete picture. I feel this need to organise everything RIGHT NOW, to know all that is unknown. I wonder if I will be enough for everyone, how I will spread myself even further. It's not a question of love. That part is easy enough. Of course I have enough love. But time, that is trickier. Perhaps it's a question of time management. After all, we are all given the same amount of time in a day, so maybe the challenge is how I choose to use the time given to me? Of course I'm busy. Of course I have my hands full. But I don't see it as something impossible. Will I always get it right? Nope. But I will love my family, as well as I can, for as long as I can. It's why I was put on this earth. To love. And the fact that I've been given so many people to love speaks to that. They are my paparazzi, for better or for worse. I am more desired and in demand than the highest-paid celebrity. And for that, my dear friends and family, I wait. For the opportunity to be even more in demand than ever before. I refuse to let the complete lack of personal space be something negative. It's a blessing, pure and simple. A blessing well worth waiting for.

Comments

UP said…
Can't wait to meet the new family member too!

Best wishes for your family.

UP

Popular posts from this blog

What a relief!

Where Do We Go Next?

Please understand