The Rhythm of My Life

We've been back from camping for over a week, and it's taking a while to get settled back in. It's school holidays, so I haven't had quite as much freedom to write a blog post here and there. We've also been dealing with some stuff, more on that at a later date. Quickie update on the family: L: Feverishly working in the garden, preparing for his parents to come live here. Me: Insanely busy, been a bit tired (thank you, anemia!). I made some bagels the other day, and they were so good that we ate all twelve. Fresh from the oven, with cream cheese - it transported me back in time, to when I was a kid and would go with my dad to this place called "The Valiant Trencherman", where they had amazing bagels. I am also trying to design a new sleeve for my travel coffee cup - I'm not a computer whiz though, so it's a bit challenging. C: Has been randomly 'mooning' me, and however non-parental it might be, I laugh so hard I can't tell her that it's inappropriate. P: Is now officially toilet trained, and quite chuffed with herself. Is also possibly going through a bit of a jealous phase with M. M: Has three teeth, is sleeping through the night, and is just generally happy and contented. Now we're getting ready to go up to L's parents' place for Easter weekend, which means that I am woefully behind on laundry if I ever expect to have enough clothing for the weekend. :-) XO, Sarah

Comments

Will be thinking and praying for you this weekend. Love you to pieces! xoxox

Popular posts from this blog

What a relief!

Where Do We Go Next?

Please understand